The image shows pyTDDmon’s main window before (to the left) and after (to the right) in Windows.
As you can see, the window lacks maximize/minimize buttons, and the Tkinter-icon (which I found quite, hrm, kitsch) is gone too.
Also, instead of writing lots of different text messages depending on the number of tests that passes/fails, I simply type the number of passing tests (left number) divided by the total number of tests (right number).
Some more small improvements:
- The window is clickable, thus should feel like a button, more or less. So I added a raised border around it, making it look more clickable!
- The Details window, displayed when clicking pyTDDmon, appeared below pyTDDmon. A bug now removed.
- There was a graphical artifact near the right border of the main window, seen in the image above. Fixed.
Update: bitbucket.org (where pyTDDmon’s source is hosted) has some file-caching mechanism, so the download-file didn’t update. I didn’t like that, so I’ve moved the primary download location to this server instead.